We here at BobVila.com don’t need any more convincing to know that solar power is the way to go. But for the nonbelievers, the folks over at The Sietch Blog have written 7 selling points for solar power. In a nutshell, here’s why you should use solar power:
- Increases the selling potential of your home.
- Lowers the water heating bill.
- Solar panels are low-maintenance.
- Clean technology.
- Solar panels create energy that can be used during the night.
- Solar panels work in cold weather.
- Passive solar heating requires no mechanical or electrical devices.
Go to the Sietch blog to read the specific on each point.
Credit: The Sietch article