Here’s a tragic story out of Aspen, Colorado: A family who won a vacation in a $9 million mansion died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the home while sleeping. An improperly glued PVC pipe in the heating and snow melt system is blamed for causing the deaths. Now authorities are tracking down who should be held responsible. The contractor who glued the pipe, the owner of the home and possibly the manufacturer of the faulty pipe are all under investigation. This story underscores the importance of knowing about the danger carbon monoxide poses to your family’s health. You can read all about it in this article.

Credit: ABC News article