Do you have a black thumb and limited space for a garden like me? If so, you need to look to this Daily Green article. It’s got six plants that even the gardening-inept can handle.
1. While herbs need sun, parsley and mint can handle partial shade.
2. Cherry tomatoes need a sunny spot, a whiskey barrel-sized container and a five-foot support.
3. Dwarf evergreens require much less labor than bonsai trees. Keep them out of direct sunlight.
4. Coreopsis, a sun-loving perennial for a window box.
5. Coral bells do best in partial shade.
6. Sedum is a drought-resistant and overall trouble-free plant.
Please keep in mind, these plants aren’t miracle workers and they need to be watered regularly.
Credit: The Daily Green article